Add a Light Bar To Your Truck For Convenience Anywhere
Should you modify your vehicle with a light bar? Aftermarket light modifications are among the most popular changes that truck and 4x4 owners make to their vehicles, and for good reason. There are many occasions when you may need additional light to make driving safe, especially when you frequently leave the asphalt and trek off the beaten path. Giving yourself additional visual aids beyond what your stock headlights can provide could make the difference when you want to safely transit some of the more treacherous trails in the bush.
At Euro Upgrades, we provide our buyers with a range of solutions, from small light bar options suitable for narrow illumination to larger double row lights for heavier duty applications. All of them come from proven manufacturers with a trusted reputation in the industry. Explore when and why you should consider purchasing this type of hardware and discover why we're the perfect place to shop.
When Should You Invest In an Off-Road LED Light Bar?
Because adding a light bar often requires some minor modifications to your vehicle plus adding new electrical wiring, not every owner sees the benefit in such work immediately. What are the best reasons to consider adding a double or single row light bar to your off-road vehicle? Three key scenarios make it a good choice:
- When you frequently need to drive slowly over rugged terrain to keep a close watch on the area around your vehicle. For example, you may need to avoid deep ditches close to the road's edge, or you may need to avoid striking objects on the ground.
- When you want to create a blended lighting approach with close-up illumination combined with distance lighting provided by your headlights.
- When you expect to need to perform some kind of work with your vehicle in situations after dark, such as using a winch. A 12-inch light bar can provide you with good short-range illumination to make such tasks easier to set up and execute.
What Sets Our Tailgate Light Bar Solutions Apart?
Once you decide to modify, it's time to select the hardware you'll use for the project. Why should you choose to shop with Euro Upgrades for these products? We supply Delta Lights created by Supernova Lighting, products which have the features our Australian buyers need for reliability. Consider what makes them so popular:
- All lights come with polished individual reflectors for each LED, maximising the amount of lighting output across the entire bar. The widespread on the reflectors translate into good, broad illumination over the target area.
- Stainless steel mounting brackets withstand the rugged conditions of off-road driving while enduring constant exposure to the elements without corrosion or weakening.
- Breather valves made using Goretex allow the interior of the lights to "breathe" when the interior atmosphere changes with temperature and usage, ensuring a long life for the unit's dust and waterproof seals.
The Benefits of Choosing Your LED Light Bars From Euro Upgrades
There are other reasons to bring your business to our site beyond the pure quality of the light bar solutions we provide. Built from the ground up as an Australian-owned business and reflecting our own passions for vehicle mods and off-road driving, we've created a service that provides key benefits to our buyers:
- We offer highly competitive pricing to afford a double row light bar and other hardware more easily. Combined with free shipping Australia-wide on all orders over $50 and it's easy to see we offer a highly cost-effective service for the off-road enthusiast.
- We have flexible payment options so you can gear up for adventure while enjoying more time to pay. We offer both Afterpay and Zippay while also providing our own in-house layby options upon request.
- Need help choosing the right lighting product for your vehicle? Our local customer service team is always ready to help you with in-depth answers based on years of knowledge.
Other Products We Can Provide Alongside an LED Light Bar For Your Truck
Shopping online should always be an easy and convenient experience, and we've invested heavily in providing you with a one-stop solution for your aftermarket upgrades. Some of the other products we provide which prove popular with our buyers include:
- Wiring harnesses and switches. While you could create your own wiring harnesses for these lighting kits, the simplest solution is to simply purchase a harness that aligns with your power needs. Ask us for help selecting a kit that pairs well with your chosen hardware.
- Multimedia setups, including new rear-view cameras, driver infotainment systems, wireless charging pads, and much more. Make the interior of your vehicle into a true command centre.
- Twelve-volt power systems and solar panels. Equip yourself with everything you need to be self-sufficient off the grid when your adventures take you far from home.
About Euro Upgrades
A dedicated Australian provider of aftermarket vehicles modifications from lighting to entertainment systems, Euro Upgrades offers the finest in off-road products to buyers across Australia. Founded with a passion for putting personal touches on vehicles and expanding their functionality, today, we proudly continue to help drivers nationwide acquire the solutions that make the most sense for their off-road requirements.
Don't see what you're looking for on our website? Contact us today for friendly help, and we may be able to assist you with sourcing additional hardware.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.