Your Golf MK6 is missing a data display? We have - the Golf MK6 display from CANchecked
Access to all data from the engine control unit. So ALL. The sensors are queried directly via Can Bus and are displayed on our proven MFD28. The Golf MK6 display comes with a vehicle-specific cover and fits into the interior like an original part. The ventilation remains intact through the slots.
The sensors are grouped in measured value blocks. We have optimized the protocol to such an extent that a maximum query speed is achieved.
- integrates perfectly into the vehicle interior
- up to 50 sensors can be queried
- 10 individually configurable views with our DSS - Display Setup Software
- ready-made views for a quick start with our display
- simply plug and play with our cable set - plug in, done
- 4 additional analog inputs for exhaust gas temperature, oil pressure and more
- best readability - optional anti-reflective film included
- Query the sensors such as manufacturer diagnostic tools
Access to all data from the engine control unit
By default, we deliver a prefabricated TRI file with your display. All sensors that are queried are defined here.
- Exhaust gas temperature, engine water temperature, cooler water temperature, oil temperature, intake temperature, outside temperature
- ACTUAL boost pressure, TARGET boost pressure, gasoline pre-feed pump, ACTUAL rail pressure, TARGET rail pressure
Lambda / mixture
- Lambda ACTUAL, Lambda TARGET, Lerrlauf learning value, partial load learning value
- RPM, air mass meter (g / s), vehicle speed, throttle valve angle, total ignition angle, ignition angle reduction per cylinder, N75 clocking in%
If values are missing, they can easily be added.
Seamless vehicle integration
Special functions for the Golf MK6 display
Measure your acceleration times in our performance widget - 0-100, 100-200, etc
Log all data to the internal memory. Regardless of whether "on-demand" (start at the touch of a finger) or permanently. All data from your last turn are saved.
Ready-made warnings can easily be activated and also customized. For example, I get a big warning if the exhaust gas temperature is over 900 degrees.
4 analog + 2 digital inputs
Additional temperature and / or pressure sensors can be connected for further monitoring options. e.g. exhaust gas temperature or exhaust gas back pressure.
An ethanol sensor can be connected to one of the digital inputs.
The boost pressure control can be integrated directly into the display via the optional feature . In addition, another output can be easily switched on / off via a sensor.
Regardless of whether it is the individual start screen or the selection from a large number of different widgets. Make the display your ad !
Compatible with all Right Hand Drive Golf Mk6 Models
More From This Category